₤ 695 (double ocupancy)
₤ 300 (single supplement)
Arrival in Krakow, optional transfer to Hotel Novotel Centrum Krakow**** or similar, check-in at the hotel, overnight in Krakow.
For half a millennium Krakow was the royal capital of Poland and for centuries the city walls have guarded its traditions and secrets. The morning sightseeing tour takes us to the Old Town with the St. Mary’s Church, the Jagiellonian University, the Cloth Halls and Wawel with the Wawel Castle and the Wawel Cathedral. The afternoon offers an optional offers an optional excursion to the famous Wieliczka Salt Mine, an amazing labyrinth of tunnels going down as far as 327 meters. The evening offers an optional Polish dinner at Restaurant Hawelka.
We leave for Czestochowa, the spiritual heart of poland, where we visit the Jasna Gora Monastery with the Black Madonna. Through the flat low-laying plain of Central Poland we reach Warsaw in the early afternoon. Check-in at Hotel Novotel Centrum Warsaw**** or similar.
Warsaw is essentially a post-war city with a meticulously reconstructed Old Town. The morning sightseeing tour includes the Royal Route and the Old Town with the Royal Castle, St John’s Cathedral, the Old Town Market Square and the Barbican. In the afternoon is offered an optional excursion to the Royal Lazienki Park with the Palace on the Water.
The morning offers an excursion to Zelozawa Wola, the romantic birthplace of the Polish composer and pianist, Frederyk Chopin, who played an exeptional role in shaping Polish national identity. The afternoon is reserved for exploring more of Warsaw's secrets individually. The evening offers an optional polish dinner at restaurant Podwale.
We continue through the well forested North Poland along the eastern fringe of the Masurian Lakeland, a myriad of postglacial lakes representing some of the most beautiful nature in the whole of Poland and continue into Lithuania to reach Kaunas, a genuine Lithuanian city. We take a stroll in the Old Town with its elegant Old Town Hall and Gothic cathedral. We continue eastwards and arrive soon in Vilnius. Check in at Hotel Reval Lietuva**** or similar
Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The morning sightseeing tour includes a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy an optional folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas.
Optional transfer to the airport.
- 7 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels;
- 7 x buffet breakfast;
- Personalized welcome package;
- Entrances to Wawel Castle in Krakow, Jasna Gora onastery in Czestochowa, St. John’s Cathedral in Warsaw, Old University in Vilnius;
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours;
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary;
- Portage at hotels;
- Service and VAT.
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer airport to Hotel Novotel Centrum Krakow: £ 40.00 for private car (1-3 persons), £ 60.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons);
- 4-hour excursion to Wieliczka Salt Mine: £ 60.00 pp;
- Polish dinner at Restaurant Hawelka: £ 40.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to the Royal Lazienki Park and visit to Palace on the Water:£ 40.00 pp;
- 4-hour excursion to Zelozawa Wola: £ 60.00 pp
- Polish dinner at Restaurant Podwale:£ 40.00 pp
- 3-hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle: £ 40.00 pp;
- Folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas: £ 40.00 pp;
- Transfer Hotel Reval Lietuva to airport: £ 35.00 for private car (1- 3 persons), £ 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons);
- Half board at hotels (7 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): £ 200.00 pp.