Get away from the daily routine and become a Lithuanian hero of the 4th decade of the 20th century, a partisan fighting against the Soviet soldiers in post-war Lithuania!
E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
₤ 115 + VAT (21%) per person
What is it?
It is an exotic atmosphere of the Soviet past: old-time vehicles and inventory, bunkers, uniforms, guns...
It is action, danger, strife for survival, war-game, and missions to be carried out.
It is indelible pages of history.
Packed with complicated tasks, battles and unexpected turns of the plot, the project offers an experience you will hardly ever forget.
The aim of the project: introduce the participants to the post-war situation in Lithuania and the moods of the period, involve into action and give an idea of what guerrilla war is. The project encompasses historical aspects, elements of survival, martial skills, team building principles and lots of action.
The course of the project:
- Participants are introduced to the post-war situation in Lithuania. Conscription.
- Ambush. Life in the forest. Survival lessons.
- Night tour to the nearest village. Overnight stay in the village.
- Attack and retreat to the forests.
- Prison, rescuing the captive.
- Discussion, rewards, souvenirs, reviewing photos of the most remarkable moments.
- Price is calculated for the group up to 30 people.
- The price given in the table below is recalculated if the group consists of more than 30 people.
- Price includes: Instructors, decorations and shaping, conference hall and its facility rent, car rent, accommodation and catering.